The number of egg donor IVF cycles increased about 70 percent from 2000 to 2010, according to a report in the Journal of American Medical Association. Many studies attribute that there is a growing trend of women starting families later in life as they give preference to their career. Others believe it’s because of latest advancements in reproductive technology and greater availability of IVF options. The demand for egg donors in India is growing with each passing day because infertility rates are also growing at a rapid pace. As a result, many intended parents are turning to India for help in having their own biological children.
India is widely considered to be the preferable country for assisted reproduction due to its favourable legal, societal, and medical conditions. Here are some of the top perks for intended parents arranging egg donation in India. Donor is readily available. Some countries, such as Australia, have witnessed a rapid increase in the demand for donor eggs. Despite the growing number of women seeking this means of assisted reproduction, the number of donors available remains extremely low. There are several factors, including, the controversial legal framework regarding donor anonymity, and the rights of the resultant child.
More women are willing and available to donate their eggs in India because of reasons:
- Favorable laws that protect the commissioning parents, the egg donor, and the child born through IVF.
- In some countries, intended parents have to wait for several months before receiving a donor match. In India, agencies who follow ICMR guidelines can offer intended parents hundreds of available egg donor profiles with sufficient information on each. This leads us to the next point!
- Information on egg donors is readily available to intended parents. Seed ART Bank has a list of egg donor profiles so that intended parents choose them according to their choice.
- Information about egg donation process in India is typically available for the intended parents to review, including likes and dislikes, and personal characteristics, and so on. This gives intended parents choices and variety—something not many countries can provide.
- Higher success rates. India has some of the best IVF clinics and medical centers in the world, and Seed ART Bank has tie-up with the leading clinics that have the highest IVF clinic success rates. An IVF clinic’s success rates are typically determined by the number of live births (or pregnancies) compared to the total number of cycles performed. For many intended parents, success rates are the most important factor when choosing a clinic.
According to ICMR guidelines, egg donor must be free of HIV, Hepatitis B and C infections, hypertension, diabetes, sexually transmitted diseases, and identifiable and common genetic disorders such as thalassemia.
- Blood group and Rh status must be determined and placed on record.
- Other relevant information such as height, weight, age, educational qualification, profession, colour of the skin and eyes, family background with respect to history of any familial disorder, must be recorded in an appropriate manner.
- Age must be between 21 and 35 years.
The most important thing for intended couples is to do research and be comfortable with the decisions you and your partner make, as they will lead to a fulfilling experience in your path to parenthood.
Please let us know if you planning for Egg donation.
Please Visit us: http://www.seedartbank.com/
To schedule an appointment Please call: +91-9555544421, 23, 26 or
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our program coordinator will get back to you within 24 hours.