When a woman is unable to bear a child due to medical reasons, she needs the help of a gestational surrogate to expand their family. In gestational surrogacy arrangements, the intended mother provides the eggs for the surrogacy program. They usually choose an agency or a fertility clinic where they find a suitable surrogate that meet their needs. Typically there is a legal agreement drafted and signed by the surrogate and the intended parents. Seed ART Bank surrogacy agency is much less expensive and comprehensive than other agencies in India.
In gestational surrogacy, the baby is biologically related to the intended parents and is not genetically related to the gestational surrogate – the egg usually comes from the intended mother and the sperm comes from the intended father (though donor eggs, donor embryos, or donor sperm are sometimes used).
Who needs a Gestational Surrogate?
- Women who were born without a functioning uterus or who have had their uterus surgically removed.
- Women who have acquired disorders that make their uterus unsuitable for pregnancy such as extensive fibroids.
- A record of recurrent miscarriage or repeated IVF failure.
- Women who have a serious medical condition that will aggravate further that or put them at significant medical risk if they become pregnant.
- People, who become the intended parents have a chance to get a baby, linked with them genetically.
- The very embryos transfer is considered to be quite a quick and easy process.
- It is also done sometimes in couples with recurrent IVF implantation failure.
- Women who have a history of recurrent pregnancy loss.
- Laws supporting gestational carriers
- Established clinical treatment process.
- High Success rates
Benefits of Gestational Surrogacy
Gestational surrogacy is a wonderful benefit for some couples. Like all medical procedures, gestational surrogacy is successful and suitable for indicated reasons. The woman who carries the baby is known as the gestational surrogate or gestational carrier.
The purpose of our surrogacy agency in India is to enable couples and individuals to become parents with the help of a gestational carrier (surrogate). Our program has achieved successful results for couples all over the world. It is recommended but not required that the gestational carrier be a woman of proven fertility, under the age of 40, and with at least one healthy, living child.
For more information about Gestational Surrogacy,
Kindly Visit us at: http://www.seedartbank.com/ or
Please email us at: email@example.com or
Direct Call Us at: +91-9555544421/23